Welcome to Dartmouth-Hitchcock! In the letter you received when you were hired, you will find important information about:
- The day you are scheduled to begin work. The first day of work for most D-H employees is a day-long general orientation session. Please note the time and place of this orientation.
- The requirements that must be met before starting work
- What department to report to on your second day of work. Be sure to contact your department to confirm when you should arrive.
Learn more about starting work
Other things to consider
- Check with your recruiter about moving options and housing issues
- Be sure to arrange the transfer of licensure/registration, if required