Internal Medicine – Pediatrics
Internal Medicine – Pediatrics is the combination of Internal Medicine (primary care for adults) and Pediatrics (primary care for infants, children and adolescents), located at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester and regional locations.
Our providers work collaboratively with primary care patients who have a variety of chronic illnesses and medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, lung problems and gastrointestinal disorders.
We work closely with specialty care areas at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) and the Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Newborn care
- Preventive medical screening and routine well-child care
- Care of young adults with childhood illnesses
- Consultation on behavioral and school issues
- Preventive medical screening and routine well-adult care
- Collaborative care of complex, chronically ill patients of all ages throughout the various stages of illness