General Pediatrics (Manchester)
We emphasize wellness, prevention, and a personalized approach that takes into account all the physical, emotional, and social factors affecting your child's health.
Our Pediatric Departments in the Manchester area include:
- Manchester Pediatrics Department: (603) 695-2750
- Manchester Internal Medicine - Pediatrics Department: (603) 695-2690
- Bedford Pediatrics Department: (603) 695-2572
Our pediatricians are on the medical staff of Elliot Hospital and Catholic Medical Center and are affiliated with Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), where they work closely with other pediatric specialists. As New Hampshire's Children's Hospital, CHaD offers advanced pediatric services close to home with more than 30 medical and surgical subspecialties in both inpatient and outpatient settings at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon and outpatient care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester, CHaD at Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, and other satellite sites. This partnership ensures that your child gets the best care in the right place at the right time, every time.
Our services include:
- Well infant, child, and adolescent care (such as preventive health screenings, immunizations, and annual camp and sports physicals)
- Urgent care /after-hours sick visits by appointment
- Consultation on behavioral and school issues
- On-site radiology and laboratory
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Poisson Dental Facility
- Psychiatric services