About General Pediatrics (Manchester)
Our providers perform health exams to make sure that your child is growing well.
They provide preventive care such as immunizations, vision and hearing screenings, developmental evaluations, and safety teaching. They also care for children who have a wide array of health problems, behavioral issues, or developmental needs.
The Manchester Pediatrics Team is a collaborative practice that works closely with its Internal Medicine-Pediatrics providers and the Bedford Pediatric Department to provide the best access and most flexibility for your family's needs.
Once you have chosen a primary care provider (PCP), every effort will be made for your child to see that provider on every visit. If your regular PCP is unavailable, your child will be able to see another member of your provider's team.
In addition to our regular hours, we offer:
- After-hours care: We offer extended evening and weekend hours for sick child visits.
- Urgent appointments for acute or minor illnesses or injuries for children two years and older. Urgent care is not an emergency room. It operates by appointment only. In case of a life-threatening emergency, go directly to a hospital emergency room or dial 911.
- More appointment information
Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Catholic Medical Center have collaborated to provide comprehensive, supportive care for children in the Greater Manchester area from birth to adulthood at the West Side Neighborhood Health Center (WSNHC). The Center offers pregnancy and family care for children and adolescents, and now offers adult primary care. It is located in the medical office building adjoining Catholic Medical Center at 88 McGregor Street, Manchester, NH. For more information, call (603) 663-5382.
- General Pediatrics (Bedford)
- General Pediatrics (Concord)
- General Pediatrics (Keene)
- General Pediatrics (Lebanon)
- General Pediatrics (Manchester)
- General Pediatrics (Nashua)
- General Pediatrics (Plymouth)
- General Pediatrics (Southwestern Vermont)