Related Programs (Manchester)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester and the Manchester Community Health Center have collaborated to provide comprehensive, supportive care for children and families in the Greater Manchester area.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock providers, Dr. Margaret Wiegand and nurse practitioner, Deb Ritrovato, are now seeing children at the Manchester Community Health Center, conveniently located in downtown Manchester on the bus route at 145 Hollis Street.
In addition to caring for the whole family regardless of insurance coverage, the benefits of receiving care at this facility for your child include:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Lots of parking available
- Interpreter services
- Discounted medication assistance program
- Extensive services to support your family including on-site laboratory services, nutrition education, family counseling, onsite counseling for middle and high school children, preventive screenings, flu clinics, and more
- A 24-hour answering service, which means if your child is sick or you need medical attention when the office is closed, you can call them and ask to speak with the doctor on call
For more information, call (603) 626-9500.
Nashua, Concord, Manchester, and Bedford
5-2-1-0 Healthy NH provides important information to help families prevent childhood obesity. In Nashua, Dr. Charles Cappetta’s Granite State Fitkids program educates kids ages 9-12 years-old about nutrition, health, and self-esteem.
Plymouth Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine offers assistance for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.