Stories: Patient StoryIn This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Madison BerryBy Tom Haushalter | January 3
Recovering from open-heart surgery and eager to play sports again, 13-year-old Madison Berry found strength in the care of David Crowley, MD, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Shruthi SriramBy Bonnie Barber | December 18
After Shruthi Sriram was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, her family relocated to the US from their native India. For the past six years, she has gotten the expert care she needs at CHaD Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Matt ZapelBy Tom Haushalter | August 18
Matt Zapel first came to the Childrens Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock at age 13 to receive care for Cystic Fibrosis. Now 27, Zapel s love of music is what keeps him focused on his future.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Camden WhiteDecember 14
Camden had been riding on a tractor when he fell and was run over by the farm implement behind the tractor.
- A Leap of FaithAugust 3
CHaD Audiologist Cynthia Nulton, MA, CCC-A, PASC, partners with Maddy Randall to help her gain hearing in her right ear with a cochlear implant.