Pediatric anesthesiologists ensure that children are as comfortable as possible before, during, and after surgical procedures.
We provide a wide range of services, including:
- Providing sedatives and pain-relieving medication to patients both for surgery and outside of the operating room
- Consulting with patients and parents before surgery to explain anesthesia's role in the procedure
- Taking a detailed medical history before surgery and answering any questions
- Performing anesthesia evaluations before surgery
- Monitoring patients during surgical procedures
- Monitoring patients after surgical procedures to manage any post-operative discomfort