The CHaD Family Advisory Board
The CHaD Family Advisory Board works in partnership with CHaD leadership to:
- Promote and enhance patient- and family-centered pediatric and neonatal care and services.
- Strengthen communication and collaboration between families, CHaD, and the communities we serve.
Our members include parents and caregivers, medical and professional staff, CHaD leadership and community members.
How the Family Advisory Board Makes a Difference
- Serve as advocates to promote patient and family centered care.
- Promote well-coordinated and compassionate care.
- Improved patient and family experience by communicating the needs of families and promoting effective partnerships.
- Represent the diverse needs and perspectives of all patients and families at CHaD.
- Partner with families and CHaD to improve services and polices.
- Provide opportunities to give feedback.
Meetings and Membership
The Board meets on the second Thursday of each month at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
Please contact the CHaD Family Advisory Board for more information about our work. If you are the parent of a child who has received care at CHaD and want to join us, call (603) 653-1488 or email the CHaD Family Advisory Board.