The CHaD Family Advisory Board works in partnership with CHaD leadership to:
- Promote and enhance patient- and family-centered pediatric and neonatal care and services
- Strengthen communication and collaboration between families, CHaD, and the communities we serve
Our members include parents and caregivers, medical and professional staff, CHaD leadership, and community members.
How the CHaD Family Advisory Board makes a difference
The CHaD Family Advisory Board:
- Serves as advocates to promote patient and family-centered care
- Promotes well-coordinated and compassionate care
- Improves patient and family experience by communicating the needs of families and promoting effective partnerships
- Represents the diverse needs and perspectives of all patients and families at CHaD
- Partners with families and CHaD to improve services and polices
- Provides opportunities to give feedback
Meetings and membership
The Board meets on the second Thursday of each month at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
Please contact us for more information about our work. If you are the parent of a child who has received care at CHaD and want to join us, call us or email the CHaD Family Advisory Board.