We also provide consultations regarding healthcare status for children in or entering foster care. Consultation and assessment visits are available by appointment and urgently when needed, on a 24/7 basis.
- Pediatric nurse practitioner
- Family practice physician
- Pediatric social workers
- Child-life specialists
- Coordination of pediatric radiology, neuro-imaging, photographic documentation, and other assessments in cases of possible physical abuse or neglect
- Colposcopic and laboratory evaluation in cases of suspected sexual abuse
- Psychosocial interviews and assessment for abuse and trauma issues
Mission and vision
Our mission is to provide optimal child maltreatment diagnosis, management and prevention services. Our vision is that someday all potential victims of child maltreatment will receive these specialized diagnostic, management and prevention services is a timely manner close to home.