Intensive Care Nursery Follow-up Service
- Inpatient child development rounds are held once a week in the newborn intensive care nursery of CHaD.
- A developmental team holds an individual consultation for evaluation and followup.
- Participation in all discharge and transitional care planning for children referred to this service.
Infant-Toddler Development Service
- We offer individual consultation for evaluation and followup by a developmental pediatrician with special expertise in infant-toddler development.
- Participation in care planning and discharge planning meetings for children referrred to this service
Children With Disabilities Consultation Program
- We provide individual consultation for evaluation, followup, and co-management of children with developmental disabilities, or who require an assessment of their developmental status.
- Participation in care management and discharge planning meetings for children referred to this service
ChaD Behaviorial/Developmental Specialty Services
- Individual evaluation and testing is provided through consultation requests to the Center for Genetics and Child Development.
- We recommend consultation with the Center's Developmental Pediatrics staff to discuss the most appropriate plan of evaluation.