Intensive Care Nursery Follow-up Service
- A weekly outpatient follow-up at CHaD for Intensive Care Nursery graduates in a clinic staffed by a developmental pediatrician and a child development specialist with special expertise in infant development and feeding
Infant-Toddler Development Service
- Outpatient evaluation and follow-up by a developmental pediatrician and a child development specialist with special expertise in infant-toddler development and feeding
Special Needs Consultation Service
Consultation and follow-up in a clinic designed to:
- Perform an extensive review of each child's developmental and health history
- Provide an evaluation of his/her current health and developmental status
- Assist families with the coordination of a wide ranges of services including health, education, and specialty care
This program is staffed by two developmental pediatricians as well as by psychologists, special educators, and other relevant specialists as needed. Other services:
- Collaboration with the Manchester Child Health Services Child Development Program, where we offer pediatric consultation, working closely with a staff of developmental pediatricians, nurses, psychologists, and clinic coordinators.
- Monthly Neuromotor Clinics held at CHaD in Lebanon and Keene, NH, where we provide developmental and specialty pediatric care to children with neuromuscular disorders. Our staff works closely in this clinic with a pediatric orthopaedist, specialty nurse, and program coordinator to provide services to children in their own communities.
ChaD Behaviorial/Developmental Specialty Services
- Upon receipt of consultation requests, our staff discuss each child's needs with the family and primary care physician, and facilitate a developmentally-focused visit.
Community Consultation and Support Program
- Educational and technical support consultations to programs and agencies throughout Northern New England