Follow the links below to read more about child health (sites will open in new tabs/windows):
- Child Life Council
A website for the national organization of child life specialists.
A website about children's health with areas designed for parents, children and teens.
- Pediatrics: the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Read about child life services in this October 2006 article.
- Starbright World
A website for chronically ill teens.
A website for the brothers and sisters of children with cancer.
- For Patients & Families
- Frequently Asked Questions About Your Visit
- Glossary: Who Might I Meet in the Hospital?
- Helping Children Cope When a Sibling Is Hospitalized
- Helpful Websites
- How Can I Help My Child?
- Cuddler Program
- Recommended Books
- What You Need to Know About Your Child's Upcoming EEG
- What You Can Bring to CHaD/DHMC
- Child Life Clinical Opportunities
- Community Involvement
- Wish List
- Contact Us