- Cystic Fibrosis Patient and Family Advisory and Advocacy Committee (CFPFAAC): A committee of cystic fibrosis patients and family members of people with cystic fibrosis that get their care here. CFPFAAC is dedicated to working with and getting to know the cystic fibrosis care team and each other in an atmosphere of trust and compassion, to improve care and the quality of life for those with cystic fibrosis.
- Make-a-Wish Foundation of New Hampshire: Make-a-Wish began in 1986 and granted its first wish in 1987. Its goal is to make wishes come true for all eligible children in New Hampshire. Children under the age of 18, who have been determined by their physicians to have a life-threatening medical condition, may be eligible for a wish.
- New Hampshire Partners in Health (PIH) Program: This state-wide, community-based program supports families of children with chronic health conditions in New Hampshire. PIH provides community events, education, and resource access. Partners in Health is one of the programs available through Special Medical Services for children and youth with special health care needs and their families.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation: The mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with CF the opportunity to lead long, fulfilling lives by funding research and drug development, partnering with the CF community, and advancing high-quality, specialized care.
- Boomer Esiason Foundation to Fight Cystic Fibrosis (BEF): BEF is a partnership of leaders in the medical and business communities joining with a committed core of volunteers to provide financial support to research aimed at finding a cure for CF. BEF works to heighten education and awareness of CF and to provide a better quality of life for those affected by it.