We are pleased to provide access to a number of health and safety resources for parents and caregivers, including:
- Healthy Children (American Academy of Pediatrics): Provides reliable information for parents and caregivers
- Injury Prevention Center: Provides information and resources on a number of childhood safety topics, including passenger safety, firearms safety, suicide prevention, and traffic safety
- Pediatric Patient Education Handouts and Resources (American Academy of Pediatrics): Offers health and developmental information for children of all ages, as well as helpful articles about healthy living, family life, and health issues. We've highlighted several Pediatric Patient Education handouts and resources.
- The Period of Purple Crying: A program developed to explain normal infant crying and ways to comfort a crying baby
- Safe Kids New Hampshire: A nonprofit organization for those interested in preventing accidental childhood injury