Pediatric Consumer Health Lending Library
Molly’s Place at the CHaD Family Center’s lending library includes books for adults and children on a wide variety of health-related topics and parenting issues. The material is current and easy to understand.
- All of the items in our library may be checked out by patients, and family members, the general public and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center staff.
- Three items per person may be checked out at one time.
- Items may be checked out for up to 3 weeks. You can renew books in person, by phone at (603) 653-9899 or by email: email@example.com
- We will be happy to provide you with a Postage Paid return envelope to make borrowing and returns easy and convenient.
Please contact us at (603) 653-9899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other Library Resources
- Family Resource Connection of the NH State Library
The Family Resource Connection is a free service for New Hampshire residents. Search their on-line catalog to request books, videos, and other child-related materials be mailed to you along with a pre-paid return envelope.
- Consumer Health Information at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
These sites have been selected by the Biomedical librarians and are intended to provide public access to a wide range of health and disease information but should not be construed as medical advice or be used as a substitute for consultation with a health care professional.
- Special Needs Support Center
The Nathan Hall Memorial Library has over 1,000 book titles, videos and informational pamphlets. The library includes a wide selection of topics for parents and children learning to plan, understand and cope with unique challenges.
- VT Family Network
We invite you to borrow materials from our ever-expanding lending library, which contains books, videos, audiocassettes, articles and newsletters on a wide range of topics related to special needs. We are happy to have visitors come to our office to browse our collection. If you are not able to come in person, please call us and we can send you what you need. We also have bibliographies available upon request.
- VT Parent Child Center Network
VT Parent/Child Centers provide parenting support and education to families through home visiting and educational opportunities. Contact your local Parent Child Center to find out about their lending library.