Molly's Place at the CHaD Family Center is a warm, welcoming, child-friendly place at Dartmouth-Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH.
Each family who visits Molly's Place is provided resources, education, information, and community connections in a respectful, culturally sensitive, and comfortable manner.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (closed weekends)
- Phone: (603) 653-9899
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Molly's Place is in the same wing as the CHaD Outpatient Clinics on the 6th floor of the Faulkner Building — just off of the East Mall Elevator.
Thank goodness for Molly's Place. It is always our last stop as a reward/incentive for my son after his numerous visits. I really don't know what we would do without it."Mom from Franconia, NH
Molly's Place is a great space for children to play and families to unwind between their appointments or during long hospital stays.
Our staff is here to help whether you need information about resources at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) or the community. You will find:
A bright room where kids can play and caregivers can relax between appointments
- Computer access
- 'Fun things to do with your child' — a binder filled with local activity ideas in an 'info-to-go' format
- The Nook: A private, quiet spot to the right of Molly's Place to feed your baby and for children to play calmly
- Fresh fruit, coffee and snacks
- Strollers available to borrow while at D-H to allow for easier transitions
- Bike and ski helmets (seasonal)
- Comprehensive Family Resource Guide
- Support Group information
Who uses Molly's Place?
Molly's Place is here for everyone
- Before/after/between appointments
- While waiting for a loved one to get out of surgery
- Taking a break from visiting the inpatient units
- Local support groups
- Community agencies
Who created Molly's Place and why?
Molly's Place at the CHaD Family Center was created in 2002 by families and the staff of CHaD to be a welcoming place that provides families with education, information, and community connections.
How is Molly's Place funded?
Molly's Place is supported by gifts from the Hendricks/Felton Family Foundation and other family and Friends of CHaD. Your financial contributions ensure its future.
Please call the CHaD Community Relations office at (603) 650-3431 for more information.
I wish we had a place like this in my home state. The staff are friendly and great with my son. It has been an invaluable resource."Out-of-state Dad
Connect with other local, regional, and community resources to assist with your family's healthcare needs.
We now have two separate Lending Libraries — one, for adults, with books on childhood illness, disabilities, parenting and much more, and the other with books written in child-friendly language, to be read with children. These books help parents explain medical conditions in terms kids will understand.
Many services are also available to you on the Information & Resources page. You will find information and resources, Health Care Notebook forms, Lending Library information and much more.
Health Care Notebooks
Your own convenient three-ring binder to help keep track of important information related to your child's healthcare needs.
Cookies and questions
Quarterly lunch-hour opportunities to meet staff from valuable community agencies.
Please know how much we appreciate Molly's Place and how many needs this area has filled for us. I can't even imagine the cumulative benefit Molly's Place must have on patients' quality of care. Thank you! Keep up the great work! We love you Molly's Place."Family of Two Young Children