- Primary care and support for other primary care providers throughout New Hampshire and Vermont
- Specialty care by a team that includes pediatric and adult infectious disease physicians, nurse case managers, social workers, a dietitian, a consumer advocate and other specialists at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Perinatal outreach to pregnant women who are HIV-positive, as well as care and early testing for HIV-exposed newborns up to two years of age
- Case management by a nurse case manager that includes coordination with other providers, community education, group support programs, and home visits
- Mental health counseling and psychosocial support for individuals, families, and groups
- Educational programs for patients, their families, healthcare providers, schools, and communities
- Advocacy for children, youth, women and families on local and national levels
This program is supported by the Ryan White Care Act, HIV/AIDS Bureau, Health Resources and Services Administration, Department of Health and Human Resources.