Manchester's Internal Medicine – Pediatrics has onsite diagnostic and therapeutic capabilities including laboratory and radiology departments. Many tests can be performed onsite. X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, and ultrasounds can be performed and read here.
Various tests or procedures may be recommended in the evaluation of symptoms or conditions that can be prevented or treated in Internal Medicine - Pediatrics.
Some examples of commonly performed lab tests include:
- Urine and blood tests for preventive health screening and diagnostic work-ups, such as urinalysis, cholesterol, lead, and blood sugar screening
- Influenza & strep throat tests
- Pregnancy testing
- Protimes (for coumadin patients)
Other procedures we perform:
- Annual physicals
- Pap smear
- Pelvic exam
- Camp and sports physical exams
- Vital sign measurement (weight, blood pressure, temperature, pulse)