In most cases, patients are referred to the PainFree program by their family doctor or pediatrician.
Finding us at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Lebanon
- Park at the Main Entrance of the hospital.
- Enter through the Main Entrance and go straight to the Information Desk.
- Turn left at the Information Desk, continue past the moose and stairwell.
- Take the North elevators to the fifth floor.
- Take a right off the elevator.
- Take another right down the hall towards the Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- At the security door, there will be a phone on the wall. Dial the number posted. You will reach us, and we will be out to bring you in.
For appointment or referral information, please contact us.