Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry department at CHaD evaluates and treats developmental, behavioral, emotional, and mental disorders affecting children, adolescents, and their families.
The conditions we treat include:
- ADHD and disruptive behavior disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Autism and pervasive developmental disorder
- Family issues
- Mood disorders
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
Our specialists stay current in the latest advances in child and adolescent psychiatry. Through clinical care, teaching and research, we help develop new treatments and share them with regional providers.
We are actively engaged in a variety of research projects aimed at developing and testing the effectiveness of new treatments for such disorders as depression, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Our team includes:
- Board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrists
- Clinical child psychologists
- Masters-level therapists
- Resident psychiatrist physicians