We offer a range of evidence-based treatments for a variety of conditions to help you and your family to learn new skills that will improve relationships, functioning, and problem solving.
Our services include:
- Providing comprehensive evaluations and treatment plans. You will receive our recommendations for developmental, biological, psychological, and social treatment interventions. We then work with you and your child in one of our specialty clinics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC), or in a clinic closer to your home. We also consult with regional pediatricians and community mental health clinicians.
- Helping you choose a therapist. See our guidelines on how to choose the right therapist for your child and family.
- Counseling children with chronic health conditions. Having a child with a chronic health condition can be very difficult. Counseling services can be a valuable part of your child’s treatment plan.
- Consultation for children, adolescents, and young adults and their families dealing with Autism spectrum and other neurodevelopmental disorders through our BANDS program
- Consultation for LGBTQ youth through our partnership with the Endocrinology Department at DHMC
- Providing care for children with complex neurological and psychiatric disorders that occur following an infection or illness through the PING (Psychiatry Immunology and Neurology Group) Clinic
Our program includes trainees in general psychiatry and advanced child psychiatry. We also have interns and post-doctoral candidates in child psychology. Through clinical care and research, we help develop and apply new treatments that are safe and effective.
When appropriate, our assessments use:
- Formal neuro-psychological testing
- State of the art multiple-informant diagnostic instruments
- Structured diagnostic interviews
We provide services at other pediatric practices and community mental health settings. We also have an inpatient facility at New Hampshire Hospital in Concord, New Hampshire.
For more information about these clinics, please call 603-650-7075.
- ADOS Clinic: Structured evaluation of Autism Spectrum conditions
- Autism Care Clinic: Clinic for children with Autism Spectrum and Neurodevelopmental conditions
- Consultation/Evaluation Clinic: Main entry clinic for diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Dual Diagnosis Clinic: Management of Substance Use problems occurring with Psychiatric conditions
- Family Therapy: Behavioral and structural-based family treatment interventions
- Neuro-developmental Psychiatry Clinic: Multi-disciplinary clinic for Neurodevelopment and Autism
- Psychopharmacology Clinic: Focused on stabilization of psychiatric medication management
- Psychotherapy Clinic: Individual and Group, skills-focused, evidence-based psychotherapies