Treatments and Services
Our goal is to relieve suffering, restore and promote health, and foster resilience in your family. We provide you with a clear understanding of your child's strengths and challenges.
- Choosing a therapist: Our guidelines on how to choose the right therapist for your child and family.
- Counseling for children with chronic health conditions: Our guidelines for considering counseling services as part of your child’s treatment plan.
We provide your child with a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan. You will receive our recommendations for developmental, biological, psychological, and social treatment interventions. We then work with you and your child in one of our specialty clinics at DHMC, or in a clinic closer to your home. We also consult with regional pediatricians and community mental health clinicians.
We offer a range of evidence-based treatments for a variety of conditions, including:
- Defiant or aggressive behaviors
- Social skills deficits and externalizing
We help you and your family to learn new skills that will improve relationships, functioning, and problem solving.
We provide services at other pediatric practices and community mental health settings. We also have an inpatient facility at New Hampshire Hospital in Concord, New Hampshire.
- ADOS Clinic: Structured evaluation of Autism Spectrum conditions
- Autism Care Clinic: Clinic for children with Autism Spectrum and Neurodevelopmental conditions
- Consultation/Evaluation Clinic: Main entry clinic for diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Dual Diagnosis Clinic: Management of Substance Use problems occurring with Psychiatric conditions
- Family Therapy: Behavioral and structural-based family treatment interventions
- Neuro-developmental Psychiatry Clinic: Multi-disciplinary clinic for Neurodevelopment and Autism
- Psychopharmacology Clinic: Focused on stabilization of psychiatric medication management
- Psychotherapy Clinic: Individual and Group, skills-focused, evidence-based psychotherapies