Stories: About CHaDIn This Section
- 2019 CHaD HERO Exceeds Fundraising GoalNovember 19
Over 3,000 HEROES filled the Dartmouth Green on October 20 to support CHaD Kids raising more than $830,000.
- Family-Centered CareOctober 2
CHaD has been focusing on family-centered patient care for more than 20 years.
- CHaD Ambassadors. Young but Mighty Voices. CHaD's Youth Advocates.October 2
Approximately 100 ambassadors speak on behalf of CHaD patients and families at recognition and fundraising events, at the Storybook Ball, and throw the first pitch or drop the puck at CHaD's Battle of the Badges baseball and football games.
- 500 Participants Register for CHaD HERO in 5 Days, Securing $5,000 for CHaDAugust 22
38 teams and over 500 participants registered for the CHaD HERO in five days, securing an extra $5,000 (for a total donation of $10,000!) from Global Rescue.
- 2019 Unsung Hero AwardsJune 26
Four special individuals were recognized for their work in dealing with child abuse issues.
- Boyle Community PediatricsApril 1
From writing letters to the editors of various publications to testifying before congress, many pediatricians also serve as advocates for children.