Stories: About CHaDIn This Section
- Do Your Research before Adding Accessories to Your Baby's Car SeatAugust 30
Learn how to determine if a car accessory, like a toy or seat cover, is safe to use with your baby's car seat.
- Safe and Active Community GrantFebruary 6
The Safe and Active Community Program is a new initiative of the Injury Prevention Center at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) and Safe Kids New Hampshire.
- Fisher Cats, CHaD kick off holiday season with baseball dinnerJanuary 22
In what's become a holiday tradition, the New Hampshire Fisher Cats hosted the Granite State Baseball Dinner to benefit CHaD!
- Cumberland Farms Cups for Kids Campaign donates $16,226 to CHaDBy Kristin LaFramboise | January 22
The 6th annual Cumberland Farms Cups for Kids campaign raised $16,226 for CHaD.
- Spirit of Children Donates $29,707 to CHaD Child LifeJanuary 22
Each October, Spirit of Children delivers costumes to CHaD and conducts fundraisers in their Spirit Halloween stores. Since 2011, the company has donated a total of $141,043 to CHaD Child Life.
- Bringing Care WorldwideJuly 20
The Global Health Program at CHaD streamlines global health efforts, introduces global health curriculum to pediatric residents and strengthens physician-student exchanges.