Stories: About CHaDIn This Section
- 2019 Unsung Hero AwardsJune 26
Four special individuals were recognized for their work in dealing with child abuse issues.
- Boyle Community PediatricsApril 1
From writing letters to the editors of various publications to testifying before congress, many pediatricians also serve as advocates for children.
- CHaD Ambassador Named One of U.S. Cellar's U.S. "16 Under 16"By Kristin LaFromboise | April 1
CHaD Ambassador Elliot Perry was recognized as a humanitarian and the good that he does for the community.
- Governor Chris Sununu Visits CHaDBy Kristin LaFromboise | April 1
The Governor paid a special visit to CHaD, where he spent time with our patients and wrapped some gifts for our families in the Snow Pile room.
- Do Your Research before Adding Accessories to Your Baby's Car SeatAugust 30
Learn how to determine if a car accessory, like a toy or seat cover, is safe to use with your baby's car seat.
- Safe and Active Community GrantFebruary 6
The Safe and Active Community Program is a new initiative of the Injury Prevention Center at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) and Safe Kids New Hampshire.