Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | January 29
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD) in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire-a coalition led by D-H to keep kids safe-offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Winter Sports SafetyBy Jim Esdon | December 18
The Injury Prevention Center at Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers this helpful list of helmet do's and don'ts to keep in mind as you head up the mountain or glide out onto the ice.
- Debra A. Samaha MPH, RN, Awarded New Hampshire Public Citizen of the Year Award by the New Hampshire Pediatric SocietyBy Lisa Olney | December 18
On September 12, Debra A. Samaha MPH, RN, manager, Injury Prevention Program, Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), received the New Hampshire Public Citizen of the Year Award by the New Hampshire Pediatric Society.
- Margaret "Lou" Guill, MD, Receives the Robert B. Kerr Award from Breathe New HampshireBy Lisa Olney | December 18
On November 1, Margaret "Lou" Guill, MD, section chief, Allergy and Pediatric Pulmonology at Children's Hospital of Dartmouth (CHaD), received the Robert B. Kerr award from Breathe New Hampshire.
- Keeping Teens Safe Behind the WheelDecember 18
Both parents and teenagers need to work together to keep teen drivers safe behind the wheel.
- CHaD Storybook Ball Dazzles in Winter WonderlandDecember 18
On a chilled December evening, hundreds of CHaD supporters climbed aboard a magical sleigh and took a journey through the Gumdrop Village, Christmas Town, and WhoVille at the 2018 CHaD Storybook Ball.