Stories: CHaD MattersIn This Section
- "Day of Joy" at CHaDApril 1
On February 19, Dunkin', in partnership with the Starlight Children's Foundation treated the children at CHaD to a "Day of Joy."
- Boyle Community PediatricsApril 1
From writing letters to the editors of various publications to testifying before congress, many pediatricians also serve as advocates for children.
- CHaD Hockey Raises $278,000 on Thrilling EveningBy Tom Gauthier | April 1
On Saturday, March 16, Team Fire snapped a three-game losing streak in dramatic fashion, scoring the game-winning goal with 5.6 seconds left on the clock in the 2019 CHaD Battle of the Badges Hockey Championship presented by AutoFair.
- CHaD Ambassador Named One of U.S. Cellar's U.S. "16 Under 16"By Kristin LaFromboise | April 1
CHaD Ambassador Elliot Perry was recognized as a humanitarian and the good that he does for the community.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Governor Chris Sununu Visits CHaDBy Kristin LaFromboise | April 1
The Governor paid a special visit to CHaD, where he spent time with our patients and wrapped some gifts for our families in the Snow Pile room.