Stories: EventsIn This Section
- CHaD Storybook Ball Dazzles in Winter WonderlandDecember 18
On a chilled December evening, hundreds of CHaD supporters climbed aboard a magical sleigh and took a journey through the Gumdrop Village, Christmas Town, and WhoVille at the 2018 CHaD Storybook Ball.
- Kohl's Safe and Active Community PartnershipDecember 17
This new two-year initiative, funded through a grant from Kohl's Cares, provides support to local initiatives promoting safe and healthy activity for children and their families throughout New Hampshire.
- Cumberland Farms: Cups for KidsDecember 17
This year's fundraising campaign raised over $151,000 for their five partner hospitals and $16,000 for CHaD.
- Irving Oil: Fuel the Care DayDecember 17
Each year, Fuel the Care provides $50,000 in fuel vouchers to CHaD families who travel for specialty care.
- 2018 CHaD HERO RecapDecember 16
A record breaking 3,200 HEROES filled the Dartmouth Green on October 14 to support CHaD Kids.
- Sold-out Warren Miller Event Celebrates Start of WinterDecember 10
Another year and another group of avid ski, snowboard, and CHaD enthusiasts kicked off the winter season at the sold-out CHaD Warren Miller Film Screening on Sunday, Nov. 11.