Stories: Health NewsletterIn This Section
- D-H Launches Innovative Recovery-Friendly Pediatrics ProgramMarch 5
D-H is connecting families with social vulnerabilities-such as poverty, substance misuse, recovery or just in need of a helping hand-with family resource centers in their communities through the Recovery-Friendly Pediatrics Program.
- CHaD's Reach Out and Read Program Celebrates 20 YearsDecember 18
"Reach Out and Read," gives health care providers the opportunity to distribute books to patients and families to help promote early literacy, assess developmental milestones and demonstrate engagement techniques with your child.
- Healthy Holiday Cooking for FamiliesBy Tara Efstathiou, MS, RD, LD | December 5
Remembering that healthy cooking for your family is important year-round can be a challenge, particularly this time of year.
- Water Safety TipsBy Jim Esdon | July 18
As you prepare to enjoy the water this summer, it's important to remember these safety tips to keep you and your family safe.
- Hot Cars and HeatstrokeJune 29
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.