Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.
- Empowering Children with Eczema and PsoriasisNovember 7
Successful management of children with chronic skin conditions involves educating them about their condition and encouraging active participation in their skin care.
- CHaD Experts Share Tips for a Healthy and Safe Year!October 2
Here are some ways to keep your family healthy and safe throughout the year.
- Is My Child's Behavior Normal?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.