Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Keeping Your Child Buckled UpJune 2
Here are some tips for keeping your child safe in car and booster seats.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and CampingBy Jim Esdon | June 2
When you're away from home this summer keep the air you are there to enjoy, safe.
- Hot Cars and Heatstroke - Look before You LockMay 21
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- NH Teens Tackle Critical Issues During Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | May 6
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire wrestled with pressing challenges teenagers face during Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health's Youth Summit 2019 in Concord on April 5-6.
- 2019 Seat Belt ChallengeBy Lisa Olney | May 6
In this gameshow-style competition, high school students will be tested on their knowledge of vehicle and road safety covering such topics as seat belts, distracted driving, impairment and New Hampshire driving laws.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.