Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Booster Seat BasicsSeptember 26
The Injury Prevention Program at CHaD provides these guidelines to help you determine if your child is ready to use a booster seat.
- Back to School Means BackpacksAugust 30
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. wear backpacks, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Water Safety TipsBy Jim Esdon | July 18
As you prepare to enjoy the water this summer, it's important to remember these safety tips to keep you and your family safe.
- Hot Cars and HeatstrokeJune 29
Heatstroke is the number one killer of children, outside of car crashes. Safe Kids New Hampshire offers these tips for keeping your child safe in cars during hot weather.
- Health & Wellness News: Reading to KidsMarch 23
In this video, learn some tips about reading to your kids.
- Health & Wellness News: Oral HealthMarch 22
In this video, Dr. Roxcy and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock have some great tips on how to keep your smile looking fresh and healthy.