Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- CHaD Experts Share Tips for a Healthy and Safe Year!October 2
Here are some ways to keep your family healthy and safe throughout the year.
- Is My Child's Behavior Normal?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Water Safety TipsBy Jim Esdon | August 6
As you prepare to enjoy the water this summer, it's important to remember these safety tips to keep you and your family safe.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 26
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.