Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Is My Child Behaving Normally?April 1
Parents often wonder and worry whether their child's behavior is within normal developmental guidelines, or whether it is an indication of an emotional or mental health problem.
- Keeping Your Teen's Eyes on the RoadBy Chelsie Mostone | April 1
Here are some tips for helping your teen, and you, to not be distracted while driving.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.
- Providing Outreach and Education to Prevent SuicideBy Lisa Olney | April 1
CHaD's Injury Prevention Center working with other members of the New Hampshire Suicide Prevention Council to address suicide awareness and prevention.
- Say Goodbye to Needle Stick AnxietyMarch 31
The Helping Achieve Positive Poke Experiences program helps to reduce needle stick pain and anxiety for children.