Stories: Health and WellnessIn This Section
- Safeguard Your Child's SightApril 3
Basic vision screenings are an important part of pediatric health care.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.
- Making the Kitchen a ClassroomBy Heather Wolfe | April 1
With many families hunkered down at home and children learning remotely, why not turn the kitchen into a classroom.
- Balancing Family Life: Working and Studying Under One RoofBy Shiri Macri, MA, LCMHC | April 1
Here are a few tips to help manage everyone's stress as we get through this challenging time.
- Should My Child Have a Cholesterol Test?March 15
A genetic disorder called "familial hypercholesterolemia," if left untreated, can lead to early heart disease.
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.