Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health Announce Intention to Combine SystemsBy Rick Adams | January 24
Combined system would provide New Hampshire residents with greater access to all levels of medical care closer to home.
- Debra A. Samaha MPH, RN, Awarded New Hampshire Public Citizen of the Year Award by the New Hampshire Pediatric SocietyBy Lisa Olney | December 18
On September 12, Debra A. Samaha MPH, RN, manager, Injury Prevention Program, Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), received the New Hampshire Public Citizen of the Year Award by the New Hampshire Pediatric Society.
- Margaret "Lou" Guill, MD, Receives the Robert B. Kerr Award from Breathe New HampshireBy Lisa Olney | December 18
On November 1, Margaret "Lou" Guill, MD, section chief, Allergy and Pediatric Pulmonology at Children's Hospital of Dartmouth (CHaD), received the Robert B. Kerr award from Breathe New Hampshire.
- Meet CHaD Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon William (Bill) J. McKinnon, Jr., MDBy Lisa Olney | December 17
In our ongoing series on Dartmouth-Hitchcock staff, we interview William (Bill) J. McKinnon, Jr., MD, who joined the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Department of Orthopaedics in September 2018.
- CHaD Donor WallDecember 17
A new donor wall has been installed and welcomes patients as they enter our renovated CHaD Inpatient Unit.
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 26
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.