Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 26
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.
- Spirit of HalloweenSeptember 26
Halloween is right around the corner! Need a costume? We are happy to share our special coupon for your local Spirit Halloween store.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- CHaD Celebrates 25th AnniversaryJuly 25
Dedication of new train diorama is part of the festivities.
- NIH Grants Awarded to Dartmouth and Dartmouth-Hitchcock for Pediatric ResearchSeptember 21
Researchers at Dartmouth's Geisel School of Medicine and Dartmouth-Hitchcock health system have been awarded up to 42 million to investigate environmental influences on child health.