Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 12
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Again Ranked #1 Hospital in New Hampshire by U.S. News & World ReportBy Rick Adams | July 30
DHMC cited for excellence in 13 clinical programs.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Breaks Ground on Manchester ExpansionBy Rick Adams | May 14
The new 90,000 square-foot Ambulatory Surgery Center will include state-of-the art operating rooms, including ones dedicated for pediatric patients.
- John Broderick: From Chief Justice to Mental Health CrusaderBy Rick Adams | April 30
A new documentary tells the story of Broderick's family's struggles with mental health issues, struggles that led to an assault by his eldest son, Christian, in 2002 that nearly cost Broderick his life.