Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Breaks Ground on Manchester ExpansionBy Rick Adams | May 14
The new 90,000 square-foot Ambulatory Surgery Center will include state-of-the art operating rooms, including ones dedicated for pediatric patients.
- John Broderick: From Chief Justice to Mental Health CrusaderBy Rick Adams | April 30
A new documentary tells the story of Broderick's family's struggles with mental health issues, struggles that led to an assault by his eldest son, Christian, in 2002 that nearly cost Broderick his life.
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center To Host "99 Faces" Art ProjectMarch 27
National exhibit works to reduce stigma of mental illness, opens in Lebanon April 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth Summit Tackles Critical Issues in Collaboration with NH TeensBy Rick Adams | March 14
Approximately 350 students from around the state are expected to participate in Day One of the summit, which will focus on the challenges teenagers face, celebrate their successes, and develop solutions to those challenges.