Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Again Ranked #1 Hospital in New Hampshire by U.S. News & World ReportBy Rick Adams | July 30
DHMC cited for excellence in 13 clinical programs.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Breaks Ground on Manchester ExpansionBy Rick Adams | May 14
The new 90,000 square-foot Ambulatory Surgery Center will include state-of-the art operating rooms, including ones dedicated for pediatric patients.
- John Broderick: From Chief Justice to Mental Health CrusaderBy Rick Adams | April 30
A new documentary tells the story of Broderick's family's struggles with mental health issues, struggles that led to an assault by his eldest son, Christian, in 2002 that nearly cost Broderick his life.
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center To Host "99 Faces" Art ProjectMarch 27
National exhibit works to reduce stigma of mental illness, opens in Lebanon April 1