Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Information about COVID-19March 13
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health provides information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Modifies Game Format for Battle of the Badges Ice Hockey Championship to Benefit Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-HitchcockMarch 11
Due to concerns around Coronavirus, game will be played without spectators, but will be live-streamed on WMUR.com website and mobile app.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 12
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Again Ranked #1 Hospital in New Hampshire by U.S. News & World ReportBy Rick Adams | July 30
DHMC cited for excellence in 13 clinical programs.