Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- 2018 CHaD Kid HERO - Avery SmithSeptember 18
Meet Avery, the 2018 Kid HERO - a CHaD patient serving as an ambassador to the CHaD HERO.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Madison BerryBy Tom Haushalter | January 3
Recovering from open-heart surgery and eager to play sports again, 13-year-old Madison Berry found strength in the care of David Crowley, MD, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Shruthi SriramBy Bonnie Barber | December 18
After Shruthi Sriram was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, her family relocated to the US from their native India. For the past six years, she has gotten the expert care she needs at CHaD Manchester.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Matt ZapelBy Tom Haushalter | August 18
Matt Zapel first came to the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock at age 13 to receive care for Cystic Fibrosis. Now 27, Zapel 's love of music is what keeps him focused on his future.