Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Roberta Hines, MD, Named to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Board of TrusteesBy Rick Adams | May 1
Dr. Hines is the Nicholas M. Greene Professor of Anesthesiology at the Yale Medical School and Chief of Anesthesiology at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The McHugh QuadrupletsMarch 31
Throughout their childhood and adolescence, the McHugh Quadruplets have supported one another each stage of the way.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Sickle Cell Disease Can't Stop AlliyahDecember 17
Since birth CHaD patient Alliyah has had to overcome the devastating symptoms of living with Sickle Cell Disease.
- 2018 CHaD Kid HERO - Avery SmithSeptember 18
Meet Avery, the 2018 Kid HERO - a CHaD patient serving as an ambassador to the CHaD HERO.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.