Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Sickle Cell Disease Can't Stop AlliyahDecember 17
Since birth CHaD patient Alliyah has had to overcome the devastating symptoms of living with Sickle Cell Disease.
- 2018 CHaD Kid HERO - Avery SmithSeptember 18
Meet Avery, the 2018 Kid HERO - a CHaD patient serving as an ambassador to the CHaD HERO.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The Morhauser FamilyJune 25
Gina Morhauser and her family wouldn't change anything about their experience with the nurses and staff in DHMC's Birthing Pavilion.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Renee BrandonFebruary 28
CHaD patient Renee Brandon shares her story about being diagnosed and treated for acute lymphoblastic leukemia by the specialists at Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Madison BerryBy Tom Haushalter | January 3
Recovering from open-heart surgery and eager to play sports again, 13-year-old Madison Berry found strength in the care of David Crowley, MD, at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester.