Stories: CHaD ChampionsIn This Section
- 2019 Unsung Hero AwardsJune 26
Four special individuals were recognized for their work in dealing with child abuse issues.
- Dunkin' Iced Coffee Day Raises $25,000June 26
Dunkin' made donations both to CHaD and the Joy in Childhood Foundation on Iced Coffee Day.
- Kohl's Safe and Active Community PartnershipDecember 17
This new two-year initiative, funded through a grant from Kohl's Cares, provides support to local initiatives promoting safe and healthy activity for children and their families throughout New Hampshire.
- Cumberland Farms: Cups for KidsDecember 17
This year's fundraising campaign raised over $151,000 for their five partner hospitals and $16,000 for CHaD.
- Irving Oil: Fuel the Care DayDecember 17
Each year, Fuel the Care provides $50,000 in fuel vouchers to CHaD families who travel for specialty care.
- CHaD Matters: Champions Breakfast 2018September 25
The event, hosted by Speedway Children's Charities was held on July 20 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon and raised over $34,430 for CHaD and Speedway Children's Charities.