Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- 2019 CHaD HERO Exceeds Fundraising GoalNovember 19
Over 3,000 HEROES filled the Dartmouth Green on October 20 to support CHaD Kids raising more than $830,000.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Buckle Up. Every Trip. Every Time.By Chelsie Mostone | November 7
Each motor vehicle is built around drivers and passengers using their seat belts.
- Empowering Children with Eczema and PsoriasisNovember 7
Successful management of children with chronic skin conditions involves educating them about their condition and encouraging active participation in their skin care.
- CHaD Experts Share Tips for a Healthy and Safe Year!October 2
Here are some ways to keep your family healthy and safe throughout the year.
- Family-Centered CareOctober 2
CHaD has been focusing on family-centered patient care for more than 20 years.