Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- CHaD's Reach Out and Read Program Celebrates 20 YearsDecember 18
"Reach Out and Read," gives health care providers the opportunity to distribute books to patients and families to help promote early literacy, assess developmental milestones and demonstrate engagement techniques with your child.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Meet CHaD Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon William (Bill) J. McKinnon, Jr., MDBy Lisa Olney | December 17
In our ongoing series on Dartmouth-Hitchcock staff, we interview William (Bill) J. McKinnon, Jr., MD, who joined the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Department of Orthopaedics in September 2018.
- Sickle Cell Disease Can't Stop AlliyahDecember 17
Since birth CHaD patient Alliyah has had to overcome the devastating symptoms of living with Sickle Cell Disease.
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 26
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.
- Booster Seat BasicsSeptember 26
The Injury Prevention Program at CHaD provides these guidelines to help you determine if your child is ready to use a booster seat.