Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- CHaD Experts Share Tips for a Healthy and Safe Year!October 2
Here are some ways to keep your family healthy and safe throughout the year.
- Family-Centered CareOctober 2
CHaD has been focusing on family-centered patient care for more than 20 years.
- CHaD Ambassadors. Young but Mighty Voices. CHaD's Youth Advocates.October 2
Approximately 100 ambassadors speak on behalf of CHaD patients and families at recognition and fundraising events, at the Storybook Ball, and throw the first pitch or drop the puck at CHaD's Battle of the Badges baseball and football games.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Alliyah St. JulusOctober 2
Twelve-year-old Alliyah St. Julus, of Manchester, NH, waited most of her sixth-grade year for the chance to try out for the track team-despite living with sickle cell anemia.
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 12
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.
- CHaD Baseball Reaches a New Fundraising RecordAugust 22
On a beautiful Friday evening, police officers, firefighters, and CHaD supporters raised over $143,000 at this year's Battle of the Badges Baseball Classic.