Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- New CHaD Treatment Room Wraps Take Patients on an AdventureApril 3
Thanks to our generous donors-Norwich Lions Club, Byrne Foundation, and Dreamakur-CHaD patients can take a dive in a colorful voyage under the sea or look for lions and giraffes while exploring the great wonders of an African safari.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Isaac LaFavreApril 3
As a patient of the Complex Care Team at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Isaac and his family benefit from having a team of specialists that go beyond just caring for this very rare condition.
- Safeguard Your Child's SightApril 3
Basic vision screenings are an important part of pediatric health care.
- Advocacy Day 2020April 3
Residents and medical students testified before New Hampshire legislative committees on topics such as paid family leave and lead testing in schools and childcare facilities.
- Tips for Talking with Your Children about COVID-19April 2
Child Life Specialists from the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offer these tips for answering your children's questions.
- Thousands tune in to modified CHaD Battle of the BadgesMarch 25
Team Fire earns historic win in the face of COVID-19.