Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- 2019 Unsung Hero AwardsJune 26
Four special individuals were recognized for their work in dealing with child abuse issues.
- Dale Jr. Foundation Safe Kids 301 was Fun for All!June 26
CHaD, Speedway Children's Charities and Safe Kids NH once again partnered on this fun event featuring organizations from around the state, who made use of the Speedway's garages to provide health messaging and information.
- Dunkin' Iced Coffee Day Raises $25,000June 26
Dunkin' made donations both to CHaD and the Joy in Childhood Foundation on Iced Coffee Day.
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 26
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.
- Could My Child Have Asthma?By Dr. Marcus Shaker | June 26
Understanding what asthma is and how to manage your child's asthma.
- Bicycle Safety: See. Be SeenBy Jim Esdon | June 26
Riding a bike is a favorite summertime activity for children. Here are several ways to make sure your child stays bike-safe.