Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Is My Child's Behavior Normal?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- 2019 Unsung Hero AwardsJune 26
Four special individuals were recognized for their work in dealing with child abuse issues.
- Dale Jr. Foundation Safe Kids 301 was Fun for All!June 26
CHaD, Speedway Children's Charities and Safe Kids NH once again partnered on this fun event featuring organizations from around the state, who made use of the Speedway's garages to provide health messaging and information.
- Dunkin' Iced Coffee Day Raises $25,000June 26
Dunkin' made donations both to CHaD and the Joy in Childhood Foundation on Iced Coffee Day.