Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Governor Chris Sununu Visits CHaDBy Kristin LaFromboise | April 1
The Governor paid a special visit to CHaD, where he spent time with our patients and wrapped some gifts for our families in the Snow Pile room.
- Is My Child Behaving Normally?April 1
Parents often wonder and worry whether their child's behavior is within normal developmental guidelines, or whether it is an indication of an emotional or mental health problem.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. The McHugh QuadrupletsMarch 31
Throughout their childhood and adolescence, the McHugh Quadruplets have supported one another each stage of the way.
- Say Goodbye to Needle Stick AnxietyMarch 31
The Helping Achieve Positive Poke Experiences program helps to reduce needle stick pain and anxiety for children.