Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- D-H Launches Innovative Recovery-Friendly Pediatrics ProgramMarch 5
D-H is connecting families with social vulnerabilities-such as poverty, substance misuse, recovery or just in need of a helping hand-with family resource centers in their communities through the Recovery-Friendly Pediatrics Program.
- CHaD's Reach Out and Read Program Celebrates 20 YearsDecember 18
"Reach Out and Read," gives health care providers the opportunity to distribute books to patients and families to help promote early literacy, assess developmental milestones and demonstrate engagement techniques with your child.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Tommy CoxBy Bonnie Barber | December 17
After suffering a traumatic leg injury from a boating accident, 16-year-old Tommy Cox comes often to say thanks to the DHMC providers, nurses and staff who took care of him.
- Meet CHaD Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon William (Bill) J. McKinnon, Jr., MDBy Lisa Olney | December 17
In our ongoing series on Dartmouth-Hitchcock staff, we interview William (Bill) J. McKinnon, Jr., MD, who joined the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Department of Orthopaedics in September 2018.
- Sickle Cell Disease Can't Stop AlliyahDecember 17
Since birth CHaD patient Alliyah has had to overcome the devastating symptoms of living with Sickle Cell Disease.