Stories: CHaDIn This Section
- NH Teens Tackling Critical Issues at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth SummitBy Mike Barwell | April 5
Nearly 350 high school students from across New Hampshire shared their thoughts about some of the most pressing challenges teenagers face in the early 21st century during the Youth Summit 2019.
- Boyle Community PediatricsApril 1
From writing letters to the editors of various publications to testifying before congress, many pediatricians also serve as advocates for children.
- Sports Injuries: Is Your Child at Risk of Overuse?By Dr. Keith Loud | April 1
The number of sports-related injuries is rising as the number of children who play competitive sports year-round continues to grow.
- Governor Chris Sununu Visits CHaDBy Kristin LaFromboise | April 1
The Governor paid a special visit to CHaD, where he spent time with our patients and wrapped some gifts for our families in the Snow Pile room.
- Is My Child Behaving Normally?April 1
Parents often wonder and worry whether their child's behavior is within normal developmental guidelines, or whether it is an indication of an emotional or mental health problem.
- Summer Camps for AllApril 1
Children with complex care needs, such as diabetes, heart conditions and neurological issues can see benefits from attending summer camps.