Stories: Health and Safety TipsIn This Section
- Pedestrian and Transportation School Safety for ChildrenSeptember 12
Now that the kids are back in school, it's important to discuss the importance of pedestrian and transportation safety with your children.
- Water Safety TipsBy Jim Esdon | August 6
As you prepare to enjoy the water this summer, it's important to remember these safety tips to keep you and your family safe.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 26
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.
- Could My Child Have Asthma?By Dr. Marcus Shaker | June 26
Understanding what asthma is and how to manage your child's asthma.
- Bicycle Safety: See. Be SeenBy Jim Esdon | June 26
Riding a bike is a favorite summertime activity for children. Here are several ways to make sure your child stays bike-safe.