Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- CHaD Football Game Raises Over $275,000July 25
The numbers are in, and the 2018 CHaD NH East-West High School All-Star Football Game was a record buster to support CHaD kids and services.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- CHaD Celebrates 25th AnniversaryJuly 25
Dedication of new train diorama is part of the festivities.
- CHaD Patient Family Visits Capitol Hill to Urge Congress to Safeguard Medicaid for KidsJuly 25
The Bolton family speaks on behalf of 30 million children reliant on Medicaid.
- CHaD Football Odyssey Raises $250K and Counting!July 21
Despite rain, lightning, and a change of venues mid-game, the CHaD NH East-West High School All-Star Football Game raised $250,000 for CHaD in the annual fundraiser.
- Faces of a ChildJune 30
The multidisciplinary Craniofacial Clinic at the Childrens Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock provided the care and support for Owen who was born with a cleft lip.