Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New HampshireMarch 20
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Youth Summit Tackles Critical Issues in Collaboration with NH TeensBy Rick Adams | March 14
Approximately 350 students from around the state are expected to participate in Day One of the summit, which will focus on the challenges teenagers face, celebrate their successes, and develop solutions to those challenges.
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams | March 1
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | January 29
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD) in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire-a coalition led by D-H to keep kids safe-offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health Announce Intention to Combine SystemsBy Rick Adams | January 24
Combined system would provide New Hampshire residents with greater access to all levels of medical care closer to home.
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.