Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Preventing Carbon Monoxide PoisoningBy Debra Samaha, MPH, RN | December 20
The Injury Prevention Center at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (ChaD), in partnership with Safe Kids New Hampshire, offers these tips to both prevent and identify carbon monoxide in your home.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Is My Child's Behavior Normal?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.