Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Launches Vaping Education CampaignNovember 19
Multi-state effort will inform and educate parents, youth and public on the dangers of vaping.
- Is My Child's Behavior Normal?By Dr. Nina Sand-Loud | August 6
Understanding whether changes in your baby's or young child's behavior is a normal part of child development or a sign of a development disorder.
- Treating Childhood ConcussionsBy Dr. Keith Loud | August 6
New research leads to a different approach to treating concussions in children.
- Back-to-School Means BackpacksAugust 6
Each year, tens of millions of students in the U.S. use a backpack, but how do you know if your child's backpack is safe?
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Honored With Quality Achievement AwardsBy Audra Burns | August 2
Stroke and resuscitation teams honored by American Heart Association.
- Celebrate with Fireworks Safely - Be Prepared, Be Safe, Be ResponsibleJune 26
Here are tips for keeping you-and your family-safe during the most popular season for fireworks.