Stories: PhilanthropyIn This Section
- Battle of the Badges Powers Past $2 Million Mark after Record DaySeptember 25
For the second straight year, new records were broken in the CHaD Battle of the Badges Hockey Championship, presented by AutoFair.
- $124,000 Raised at CHaD Baseball Game!August 23
The final numbers are in and the 2018 CHaD Battle of the Badges Baseball Classic raised $124,000 for Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD).
- CHaD Patients Move to Newly Renovated and Integrated Care UnitMarch 6
On Tuesday, March 6, CHaD integrated its inpatient and Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU) units at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon.
- 12th Annual CHaD HERO Raises $870,000 and CountingNovember 21
Thanks goes out to the 2,800 HEROES and 550 volunteers who helped raise funds to support the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD).
- Jesse Ross: Hiking for CHaDJune 18
19-year-old Jesse Ross hiked the Appalachian Trail while raising money for CHaD.
- One Life: Jesse RossApril 27
Nineteen-year-old Jesse Ross, born with persistent pulmonary hypertension, is hiking 2,185 miles for CHaD.