In case of a medical emergency
- Call 911, or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room for immediate medical attention.
- Notify your Dartmouth-Hitchcock family pediatrician (primary care provider, or PCP) as soon as possible.
- Get directions
We're here to help
If you need to consult with one of our telephone triage nurses or on-call pediatricians, please call the phone number nearest your location. We can help determine the medical urgency of your child's condition, offer home care advice, or schedule an appointment.
- Bedford: (603) 695-2817
- Concord: (603) 226-6100
- Keene: (603) 354-6666 or toll-free 1-800-649-0891
- Lebanon: (603) 653-9663
- Manchester: (603) 695-2750
- Nashua: (603) 577-4400
- Southwestern Vermont: (802) 447-3930