Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is excited to offer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to children ages 5 to 11
For more information, please refer to:
- Pediatric and Adolescent FAQ web page for answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 12 to 17
- COVID-19 Vaccine for Children Ages 5 to 11 FAQ web page for answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5 to 11
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics web page for information about clinic dates, times, and locations
Changes to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Lebanon Visitor Policy
As part of our effort to keep patients and staff healthy during COVID-19, we have returned to a no visitor policy except for caregivers. We understand how difficult this change can be, and we thank you for your understanding.
Our visitor guidelines may change to meet current COVID-19 conditions. Before your visit, please review our visitor guidelines to ensure you are aware of any changes relevant to you.
The team at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) is always here for you and all of your child's health care needs.
We understand the worries about COVID-19, work, money, homeschooling, and isolation. These concerns can increase anxiety and trigger other health issues. Please know we always have a pediatrician on call to support your needs. During the day, there is a counselor and other staff available who can help connect your family to services and resources.
Our office hours have not changed, and we continue to welcome all of our patients to our general pediatrics and specialty clinics.
Clinic office hours
Lebanon clinic office hours
- Monday through Friday
Immunizations only (by appointment only): 7:00 to 8:00 am
Regular clinic visits (in-person or Telehealth visits): 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Urgent visits (by appointment only, phones open at 8:00 am for scheduling): 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Concord, Manchester, and Nashua clinic office hours
- Monday through Friday
Regular clinic visits (in-person or Telehealth visits): 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday and Sunday
Urgent visits (by appointment only): 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Note: Concord pediatric patients are seen at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester on weekends.
We are committed to supporting your family during these difficult times. For any questions, please call us:
If you have a specialty-specific question, please call your specialty provider's office.
COVID-19 resources for families
- COVID-19 resources for families of children with special needs (PDF)
- Pediatric and Adolescent Vaccine FAQ
- Saying goodbye from a distance (PDF)
- Talking to your children about COVID-19, Safe Care and Social Distancing (PDF)
- “Why can’t I visit?” Helping children stay connected when separated due to COVID-19 (PDF)
COVID-19 resources for medical professionals, educators, and others
- Return to Exercise Guidance After COVID-19 Infection (PDF)
- Return to Exercise Algorithm (PDF)
- Healthcare Professional RTP Screening Form (PDF)
- PCP RTP Screening Form (PDF)
- The University of Vermont Child Health Improvement Guide and Tools
- Official CHaD statement - School recommendations (PDF) (updated September 24, 2021)
- Knowledge base for COVID-19 in children
- Current regional COVID-19 epidemiology and guidance (updated August 28, 2020)
- Regional Estimated Active Cases per Million (map at https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel)
- New Hampshire
Information for schools
Published guidelines for schools
- New Hampshire (Update September 1 includes COVID-19 School Toolkit and Considerations for Transitioning Between School Instructional Models)
- Agency of Education COVID-19 Guidance for Vermont Schools
- Department of Health Schools, Colleges, and Child Care Programs
- Vermont Child Health Improvement Program CHAMP COVID-10 Updates
- Children’s Hospital Colorado (PDF)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (updated August 21, 2020)