Our CHaD patients and their families give a face and heart to our children's hospital and play an important role in raising awareness for CHaD. We invite past and present CHaD patients of all ages, their siblings, and their parents to sign up and join our ambassador club.
What is a CHaD ambassador?
The Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock has special events year-round that patients and families can attend to show their support of the care and compassion they experience at CHaD.
Many of the programs and services that make CHaD special exist only through the generosity of donations. CHaD includes patient families in our events as a meaningful and powerful way to show the importance of the financial support we receive.
How to become a CHaD ambassador
Sign up as a CHaD ambassador by downloading and filling out the application form (PDF) and join us for events that are fun and comfortable for you. Once you apply, we will contact you to clarify your interests and availability. We will contact you as opportunities arise and send you emails to keep you informed of CHaD happenings and news.
Some of the opportunities
- Attend a corporate check-passing to CHaD.
- Attend events benefiting CHaD as our guest.
- Be a CHaD Buddy— inspire and cheer on people who are fundraising for CHaD.
- Create patient artwork to share with donors.
- Share your CHaD story through public speaking and help to spread the good work of CHaD.
Thank you for becoming a CHaD ambassador.