Are you interested in helping CHaD be the best children's hospital? You can get involved. CHaD offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities throughout the year that is suited to every special talent.
Here are some ideas for getting involved:
- Volunteer with patients: Assist our Child Life team or our CHaD Family Center to help provide services to promote population health and enhance the patient experience.
- Become a CHaD ambassador: Attend a special event to show your support of the care and compassion provided at CHaD.
- Get involved with CHaD fundraising: CHaD hosts special events and projects throughout the year, which help us fundraise to support the services we offer. Philanthropy is critical to our success. We welcome your participation as a donor, and as a volunteer in planning and hosting our fun-filled events. An up-to-date schedule and listing of opportunities are available in our events section. We appreciate your role with us in any capacity that fits your time and talent.
- Join the CHaD Family Advisory Board in Lebanon, NH: Made up of parents and CHaD leadership, the board promotes patient and family-centered care and strengthens communication among families, CHaD, and communities. You can help the board by making suggestions to improve care or work on special projects.
- Join the Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC) in Manchester, NH: Represent the patient voice to improve quality, education, communication, and the patient experience in the health care setting.