Pediatric Pulmonology evaluates and treats conditions of the lungs and respiratory tract in infants, children, and adolescents.
We provide the following services:
- Allergy testing
- Flexible bronchoscopy
- Genetic analysis for complex cystic fibrosis patients
- Pulmonary function testing
- Sweat testing
Our clinical nurse specialists are actively involved in patient and family education and coordinating care.
Our cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy, and general pulmonology clinics specialize in helping children manage debilitating illnesses.
Conditions we treat
The conditions we treat include:
- BPD (bronchopulmonary dysplasia)
- Chronic cough
- Ciliary disorders (primary ciliary dyskinesia)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Neuromuscular and chest wall disorders
- Recurrent pneumonias
- Respiratory infections
- Technology-dependent issues (tracheostomy, ventilator, CPAP)