The following resources provide more information about latex allergies in children with spina bifida:
- Spotlight: Latex Allergy in Spina Bifida Patients (PDF) is a great latex allergy article by Catherine Shaer, MD and Elli Meeropol, RN, MS
- The Spina Bifida Association of America Latex in the Home and Community page provides fact sheets and other materials, including a downloadable list of objects in the home and community that contain latex (PDF).
- Visit the American Latex Allergy Association website to see latex question and answers, latex alternatives and much more.
- Browse Latex Allergy Links to see nearly everything relating to latex allergies.
- Southwest Medical is a good source for non-latex supplies, including catheters.