Our mission is to prevent deaths and disability due to injuries. To fulfill this mission, we:
- Educate the public and health care professionals about injury prevention
- Enact and enforce injury prevention legislation
- Encourage the development, distribution, and use of proven strategies to prevent injuries
We have resources for parents, children, and professionals.
New Hampshire car seat inspections
Have your child's safety seat inspected by a nationally certified technician at one of these free car seat inspection events.
Our major programs
- Child passenger safety
- Firearms safety
- Kohl's Safe and Active
- Preventing falls
- Safe Kids New Hampshire
- Sports and recreation injuries
- Traffic safety
- Winter safety
Directions to the Injury Prevention Center
We are located at 35 Centerra Parkway, Suite 100, Lebanon, NH 03766.
- From I-89 take exit 18 and then turn onto North Route 120.
- Follow route 120 to the top of the hill and take a right onto Centerra Parkway, safely bear to the left.
- Continue past the Co-op Food Store and Margaritas Restaurant (on your right).
35 Centerra is the first building on your left (Well's Fargo).
- Park behind the building, on the left.
- We are the first suite on the right.